What is Cannabidiol (CBD) ?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a phytocannabinoid compound extracted from cannabin sativa plant or marijuana. Cannabidiol is anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, analgesic compound that act as neuro and immunoprotector in various medical conditions. CBD is used in potential treatment to cure epilepsy, fibromyalgia, chronic polyarthritis, and Neurogenerative conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and others.
Global Cannabidiol Market was valued USD 1,396.5 MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 10,280.2 MN by 2025 with a CAGR of 33%.
– Define and measure the global cannabidiol market
– Revenue forecast of the global cannabidiol market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
– Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
– Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
– Analyze competitive developments
The key players in the cannabidiol market includes Aurora Cannabis, Canopy Growth Corporation, CBD American Shaman, CV Sciences (CV Sciences, Inc.), Elixinol, Folium Biosciences, Gaia Botanicals (Gaia Botanicals LLC), IRIE CBD, Isodiol (Isodiol International Inc), NuLeaf Naturals (NuLeaf Naturals, LLC.) and PharmaHemp (Pharmahemp d.o.o.). Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for cannabidiol in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Get FREE Sample Copy at https://www.valuemarketresearch.com/contact/cannabidiol-market/download-sample